Monday, August 21, 2006

Theresa has a ball at Georgia's house

This weekend I slept over Georgia's House and I had the best time. First of all Georgia introduced me to her sister Caitlin.She was really nice to me.Georgia let me listen to her Ipod and my favourite song was Buttons by The Pussycat Dolls.Next Georgia showed me her dog Jojo.She kept licking me and she wouldn't stay still so i couldn't get a picture with her.For dinner we had Chicken and salad.It was really YUMMY!!!After dinner we watched a movie called Along Came Polly.It was really funny. Before we went to bed Georgia made me a little bed just for me. It was very warm and cosy.Over all I had a great time at Georgia's House and hope to go back sometime!!!!

Bye Bye
~Theresa~

3 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

even though there were no pictures i loved what you said happened

Taliah

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a very nice time theresa. geogia both of us made beds for theresa how interesting

Taliah

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Theresa

I bet the chicken and salad was really YUMMY!!
And along came polly is a really funny movie isn't it.

See ya ~Laura~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home