Monday, August 14, 2006

Terry's Dancing Dream!


Hi everyone

I had the most amazing time on Monday night, it was cool!.
I slept at Alyse's house and we were acting like we knew each other since before preschool. Alyse and I went to Debbies Dance Company to do a ballet session and I rocked the house .
After we had finished I was feeling like wanting to do 2 things. First I wanted to meet the rest of the girls so thats what I did, Alyse's mum was so kind and took a photo of all of us. Then after a hard afternoon i felt like eating something (you know how i love to eat), so Alyse And I went over to the lolly machine and we both picked out whatever we wanted. It was my dream to one day be able to go do some type of dancing.
After a long day we decided to run of to bed a bit early and read for while and meet Alyse's dog Kate. She is now my best friend until my next trip.

Well love you all!
GOODBYE FOR NOW

Alyse.D

6 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alyse

i know i dont go to mount terry anymore but i love your dog she is so cute,

carmen

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou

I know she is but sometimes she just goes a little bit (well a lot) ECCENTRIC!



By Alyse.D

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alyse!! Do you know Elise, she's my friend!!!
Miss ya
Jasmin.H

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes ! I do Thanks for asking Jasmin

Miss You Jaz




By Alyse.D

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi this is Rachelle it must of been fun at dancing and learning some new moves and having a sleep over that is fantastic .


hope you had fun

bye Rachelle

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey terry i bet you did rock the house anyway how was your snooze with Kate the dog (but don't worry i wont tell anyone) bye hope you have a great time at your next visit to Alyse. XXOOXX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home