Sunday, August 13, 2006

This weekend I slept at Brendon's house


Hi guys,

This weekend I slept at Brendon's place and boy was it fun. We had a late night on Friday because, we had to pick his sister up from Albion Park High School because she went to the snow for 4 days.

On Saturday he also took me to the neighbours for pizza I had meatlovers. We also played the PS2 together, we played Tony Hawk's American Wasteland I was Tony Hawk and Brendon was Bam Magaera

I had the best time at Brendon's place and would love to go back.

See you round, Brendon.

Terry

Brendon

5 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Student said...

Dear Terry,1 question.Who won the Tony hawk game.
Ryley 6B

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Student said...

Dear Terry It sounded that your weekend at Brendon's was a fantastic one and you would love to go back.

Alyse.d 6B

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go ski terry

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
terry

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you go?
~*MORGZ*~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home