Friday, August 18, 2006

~Theresa sleeps over at Laura's Place~

On Thursday afternoon I got to go home
to Laura's house.
She introduced me to all her other family members

which include her mum, dad and sister.
They are all really nice.

After I met the family Laura took me outside
and showed me her dog.

It's a golden retriever and her name is Amber.
She is really cute especially when she is asleep.

Next Laura showed me around her yard.
It is really nice because it has a lot of
tropical plants such as frangipani, hibiscus and palm trees.
I got a photo looking like a hula girl.






Laura then showed me around inside.
Her house is really nice and cosy.
She showed me to her room, I would love to have
a room like Laura's.

It's looks really girly, especially with the yellow, blue and pink.
Laura even let me have a game of the sims on her computer.


After having a delicious dinner Laura let me have
a wonderful bubble bath.
After my bath Laura and I layed on Laura's bed an watched our
favourite show together Neighbours

Laura sure did spoil me.
I had a really good time doing everything with Laura.
I hope to see you again soon.

Love from Theresa xoxo

Laura 6B
.

6 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute laura
~*MORGZ*~

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Theresa
Its really fun at Laura's House isn't it
What dihouse

Georgia

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool place hope theresa had a blast at your place laura

Taliah

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments!!

~Theresa~

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bad computer u sitting on a


by tim

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute laura its gawjous im talking about the dog of course


ashleigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home