Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Theresa's fantastic time at Taliah's house


Hey there everyone I had a blast at Taliah's House! I tried on shoes i found in really peculiar places around Taliah's house I liked the purple ones there soooo big and tall.

whoops i forgot to tell you imet her Mum and Dad Murray,Katrina,Kyle,grant ,her dog rusty and her bird bailey.(that's loads of people.)

this is rusty he's sooooo cute i wish he my horse, unfortunatly he looked away in this photo. I know that I will never forget rusty he is now one of my best friends!(he didn't scare me abit.)










Guess what Taliah's sister can paint so i asked her if i could to, she said yes I painted this picture of fish because it was the only thing i could think of!


We also played fish and guess what I won but not by much Taliah was pretty good.Those cards were giant Taliah even said that they were big i could hardly hold them.




I was happy when Taliah made a bed for me. She gave me a present it was a red scarf (but i could not keep it).
Taliah red me The Wizard of Oz then i fell asleep and woke up early to find taliah letting me be able to go on the internet to talk to you guys.


Thanx heaps for taking care of me Taliah I really enjoyed you looking out for me .your place is sooo cool!

Theresa

Taliah

4 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're dog is adorable!!!
See ya at school!
Jasmin.H

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah i know Taliah's dog is adorable
he is sooooooooo cute

Theresa

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys Terry and i are having fun going to everyone's places we just can't choose the best place that we've hung around in. i wish i could talk to everyone but unfortunatly i can't i hope that you all have loads of fun and i hope you have a wonderful day

with love

Theresa

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks morgan i know he is sooo cute

Taliah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home