Friday, August 11, 2006

A Sleepy and Delicious Arvo at Brannon's!

Hey everyone,
It's Terry here.
This arvo I went to Brannon's. When I got there we had to go pick up the car from the Mechanic's. When we got home it was just me, Brannon and his Dad. the first thing I did was help Brannon do some drawing and type up some stuff on the computer, after I bashed it a few times for not working properly.







After beating up the computer I got tired so I went for a sleep with Brannon's cat, Harry. Harry was snoring so it was hard to get to sleep.






When I got up I couldn't find Brannon so I went looking for him. In his room I made some friends though.

And I found an interesting book as well.

I eventually did find Brannon. He was listening to my favourite radio station, 96.5 Wave FM, in the lounge room.

After listenin' to some cool music in there Brannon's Mum and brother Talin, got back and so we had dinner. We had Chilli on Burritos and it was delicious.

It didn't quite fill me up so I had some honey after the Chilli. After dinner we watched the T.V and the shows were Today Tonight, Home and Away ( it was really dramatic), Border Security and Star Portraits with Rolf Harris, I liked the paintings, they were awesome.

After all that T.V we had to go to bed

Well, thats all for now.
Bye Bye.

3 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger oldhall said...

Careful not to get any chili in your fur.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many cups of water did you have after the buritos

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man atleat you didn have wasabi thats even hotter

ashleigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home