Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Theresa's terrific Tuesday







Hi it's me Theresa again, today I went to Blake's house for the first time. As soon as I stepped inside I met some one new. It was Blake's dog and he welcomed the visitors very politely.
After a while I got tired so I sat down down on Blake's huge couch. But Blake had a better idea. He took me outside and I got to watch the clouds fly past while I sat down. Then Blake showed me his pool, it was really cool (by cool I meant cold brrrrr)! So me and Blake went inside. Blake let me play one of his favorite video games. I enjoyed the game so much I couldn't put it down. Next I played battle ship against "Cat" and I won. ( Well that's what I told "Cat") Then I settled down and decided to read a book. Soon it was time for bed. Today has been a truly terrific Tuesday!
BYE!!!

Blake.

4 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH blake your dog is scary !!!! it has a big head

By Some rabbit guy

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude whats with the fat headed dog

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude whats with the fat headed dog

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the photots

 

Post a Comment

<< Home