Tuesday, August 15, 2006

*~Theresa's Wild Adventure~*

Hello, I'm back again, this time with a very exciting adventure to tell you all about! Because this afternoon I had a sleepover at Jasmin's house! As soon as we arrived at her house, she leapt right into the adventures! She told me to wait in her very posh looking formal lounge, and when she bought out a cowboy hat and a crop, I knew I was in for a very heart pounding ride on a HORSE!!! The horses name was Tempest, meaning wild storm, she was black. But Tempest did not match her name because she was as sweet as a rose and the most gentle creature I'd ever seen! Though she was extremely fast, my hat almost flew off!
After that I was already exhausted, I am small
for my age. But Jasmin had another adventure ready, tree climing, Jasmin walked over to a huge, skinny tree, though it wasn't much higher than her! "You're going to climb that" I had said, scolding, "Well I expected a lot more from you, being so tall and all that!" "No" She had replied smiling "I'm going to climb that" She pointed to a gigantic sized tree, the figtree!!! But when I started climing, I was almost at the top when *BAM* I fell stuck between the branches, Jasmin just laughed!Though she did get me out later, after laughing for a tremendously long time!! When she finally decided to go inside she took me to the great white mattress, nicknamed Mt Everest, you can see why!! I had to climb right to the top, okay with a little help from Jasmin!! It was so high, I almost felt sick. Then she took me off The Great White mattress (aka. Mt Everest) and then I met her gorgeous black, toy poodle named BJ, he was so sweet he even stopped his energetic running just to have a photo with me!
I was soooooooooo hungry after all that, that I craved for food but I was to afraid to ask for any incase Jasmin thought I was a pig, I decided to sneak into the fridge, this was an emergency! I opened the door and climbed slyly up until I came to the best looking food, just when I heard a click and saw Jasmin smiling at me cheekily and holding a camera, she had taken a photo of me at my naughtiest moment!! I had loads of fun at Jasmin's house and can't wait to see Jasmin, lovely Tempest and gorgeous BJ all over again!

*~Love you all~*
Theresa :)
Jasmin. H :)


5 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone think my adventure was good?

Love Theresa

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi theresa u rock!!!!!!!
\Did u have fun at jasmins ???

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Theresa
Was it fun at Jasmin's
I bet her dog was so adorable

See ya ~Laura~

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi guys, I had lots of fun at Jasmin's, her dog was gorgeous, I wish I could see her house in Robertson!!
*~Luv Theresa~*
Jasmin
P.S Miss you all!!

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like the pony

 

Post a Comment

<< Home