Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Terrys Terific Tuesday






Hi it's me Tery again. Today I visited Blakes house we had lots of fun, I even made a new freind his name was Magilla Gorilla.
Magilla and I played games and went for a jog around the block ,by the time we got back to Blakes house we where so tired that we had to lay down and rest . Blake and I continued to play for games a while untill it was time to go to bed. I had lots of fun at Blakes house tody and I hope we can do this again sometime, thanks for listening and good night.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ













Blake

4 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Terry are you related to Theresa who owns the big headed dog? If so coool

the wonderer

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Terry the Gorrila is coool!

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey terry i like the gorlilla its awesome

ashleigh ongaro 6c

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey terry the gorilla is awesome plus can terry sing

mark beales 6h

 

Post a Comment

<< Home