Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Teresa stays at Katelyn's house for the night!!!!!!!!!!


On wednesday afternoon after school I got to catch the bus home with Katelyn. It wasn't a very long journey but it gave my little legs a rest. When we got home Katelyn introduced me to her family and invited me into her bedroom to listen to her ipod. Next we went and watched "My Wife and kids". After the little rest we had we decided to go for a run around the block. I was very tired when we got home. We all had canneloni for dinner and I am now watching tv while I am writing this, {I am very talented!} I am getting tired now so I am going to bed now. goodnight
love always Teresa
xoxoxoxoxo















1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's sounds like you had lots of fun at Katelyn's house. I'm sure you loved the run around the block. Sounds like good exercise.

XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home