Monday, November 06, 2006

Fun in the sun

First I had a ride in Tayla's backpack. Then we went to Shani's house and saw her rabbits Dasiy May and Lilly.

After Tayla had an iceblock and some honey wheats, then we went to Tayla's house and she showed me around it was so big.

Next Shani dressed me in Tayla's swimmers and Tayla and Shani went for a swim it was too cold for me, so I just sunbacked. Then when I was sunbacking a huge shadow apperared it was her three dogs Milly May, Penny and Ellie. They are so cute.

After that we walked Shani home and then watched tv. Then we had dinner and watched more tv. After Tayla had a shower I waited in her room.

Next we went on msn and the internet, we stayed on that for 1 hour. After we watched more more tv and then Tayla brushed her teeth
and then we went to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Terry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home