Thursday, November 23, 2006

Camping Trip


First Jade picked me up from my house and said "we are going camping for the weekend".

So I set off to my bedroom to pack. It looked like
I was going for a week! Jade and her two best friends Jazzmin & Tiffany were in the car as well. We drove for two hours before we got there but we had to stop and pick up Jade's cousin Daniel.

When we got there I was busting to go to the toilet!


After I got out of the toilet I went for a little ride on the motor bike around in circles. Lucky for me I didn't fall off!


It was realy hot! That day so I chilled out for a while and took a ride in the back of Jade's Brother trailer I almost drank a whole bottle of water.

We had a long day! So I went to sleep while Jade, Jazzmin and Tiffany watched the portable DVD player. GOODNIGHT!!!



1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your camping trip looks fun.
I wish I was there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home