Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Teresa's terrific Tuesday

Hey everyone, on Tuesday I found myself at Georgia's house. Georgia was so excited to bring me home. As soon as we walked through the door I found heaps of friends.



We zoomed up the stairs and Georgia showed me all of her fantastic beads.







Georgia made me this gorgeous love heart and pink beaded bracelet. (If you ask me a girl needs to accessorise)



After we had a mini fashion parade .

Here's the photos.











Oh well I better be off, I'm a bit tired. I think I might lay down and listen to Georgia's ipod
Night night
Teresa
xoxo

3 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mt Terry,

Wow, it looks like Terry has been busy! I can't believe his sister has joined him on his adventures as well. I'm sure Terry would love it over here with me in Japan, I would have taken him snowboarding and showed him the bright lights of Tokyo. I think he needs to visit, Year 6 needs to ask to have their camp in Tokyo this year to visit me and bring Terry and Teresa over!

From Mr Norris.

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a lot of jewel made at Georgia s house I hope you have more fun , funny ,beauiful and diy adventures !!!!!!!!!







From Amy

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

i bet she had sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!!!!

See ya later terry,

Aleida

 

Post a Comment

<< Home