Thursday, March 22, 2007

Teresa At Amy's House

Hi ,It's Teresa at Amy's house . I made two new friends Kate & Kim. I also meet Amy's cat Jerry he is so cutie.I listen to Amy's ipod my favorite is With Love by Hilary Duff. I called my mum and told her how much fun I was having at Amy's house. I went on the computer and went on tamagotchi town.I read a book called Anne Green Gables. I played on Amy's tamagotchi version 4 . Amy & I played dress up and did our hair and our faces . I had spaghetti bolognasie & after I had chocolate & vanilla ice cream YUMMY.Amy & I made earrings and a necklace. Bye got to go to bed Amy is calling me bye!!!







From Teresa XOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXX BYE BYE !!!!!!!

6 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa

Sounds like you have had a great time at Amy's house and meeting her friends and family.

Did you like Anne of Green Gables? That is one of my favourite books.

Mrs D

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa it sounds like yo had a great time i hope you have more fun.

Annalee

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to hear from
you

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amy sounds like you had fun

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa,
I hope you had fun with Amy at her house

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa,
It sounds like you had a terrific time with Amy. I hope you enjoyed yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home