Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Terry's terrific two days.

This week I stayed at Annalee's house it was great! In the first 10 minutes I met a new friend. His name is bunny. :-] On Monday night we went to a new SCHOOL!!! for Annalee's singing lessons, the schools name is Hayes park at Dapto. I got to play the keyboard for Annalee. She's good but I'm better.
After singing we went home and I drank a whole bottle of pepsi. Then I was so hypo we did some dancing with Annalee's brother Tyler. He's really cool and lots of fun. Then we got ready for bed, played some game boy and fell asleep. In the morning Annalee found me in here bed just after she made it. I was so naughty. When Annalee got home from school we played on the swings, well she played on the swings and I subaked on the pool chair. Then I got on the swings and I fell in the mud. Ouch! Later that night Annalee and I watched tv.
We watched whose line is it anyway. I had a great time at Annalee's house. I hope I can go again one day. Bye Terry.

3 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Terry it looks like you had fun at Annalee's house and those are some great photos

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI TERRY, GLAD TO SEE YOU HAVE BEEN KEPT BUSY AT ANNALEE'S HOUSE

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Terry
Wow Annalee's Tv is HUGE

G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home