Monday, July 30, 2007

My AMAZING Weekend

On Friday, I got to go home with Danielle. I met her whole family. They LOVED me.
On Saturday morning, I got to go watch Danielle's netball. It was so much fun to watch. All of the excitement was just so interesting. I was cheering for her the whole game. Thanks to me of course, they won. All of my cheering and team spirit made them win.
About midday, I got to go see The Simpson's Movie with Danielle and Rachel. It was really funny. I got to share a large popcorn with them. While I was watching the movie, I got to meet Rachel's dog Lucky. He enjoyed the movie as well.
On Saturday night, Rachel slept over. She brought over Lucky and a glowing bear named Glowy. I got to meet all of Danielle's toys. She also had a glowing bear named Cuddles. I got to slept in between Rachel and Danielle all night. I talked to Cuddles and Glowy during the night. They told me about all of the adventures they had been on.
On Saturday, I went over to Rachel's house and we got to go shopping and we all played computer games and Harry Potter Scene It. Of course, I was the best at it.
I spent another night in Danielle's bed and had really good dreams about my weekend. I had dreams about The Simpson's, Lucky, Cuddles, Glowy, Rachel and Danielle. This was the greatest weekend. I hope Teresa's weekend was just as great!
When Danielle brought me to school on Monday, I thanked her for giving me such a great time. I hoped to do it again some time soon.

!!!Thanks for the AWESOME weekend Danielle!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! Sounds like you had tonnes of fun at Danielle's. I can't believe you got to see The Simpson's Movie. Who' s your favourite character? Mine is Maggie. She's so cool!

Love Always
Anonymous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home