Monday, November 06, 2006

Fun at Jessica's house

Yesterday I went home with Jessica.

First we went home and she showed me around her house the best part I liked was meeting new toys. After she showed me around we went down stairs and had a snack, I had some honey and Jessica had some fruit salad. Then we went up stairs and started playing a X box game called Tojam and Earl, to play the game you have to collect all the keys and presents.

Next we went outside and played with Jessica's cat (Molly). When it was 4:30pm we hoped into Jessica's car and drove off to Gymnastics because Jessica's sister (Rachel) has to go every Wenendsday. When we got there both me and Jessica sat down and watched Rachel do gym.

After a while we hoped back into the car and went to the Warilla Libary and read a couple of books, my favorite was the ''Teddy Bear Book''. After all that reading we went back to the gym and picked Rachel up.

Finally we are home and now we can eat dinner. We are having chiken and salad. Now to go to bed Goodnight!


Terry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home