Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A day at Brittany's farm




Hi everyone I had the best weekend at Brittany's farm it was so cool. Brittany took picturers of me in the hay stack. Brittany has got the cutiest chicken in the world. It is a

Chinese Silky and it's name is Poodle.They called it Poodle because it's got fluffy feathers on the top of it's head. I loved

Brittany's dog. He was so cute. His name is Zac. I had the best ride on her Qwad bike. Guess what? The Qwad bike even has a name. It's name is Max. Brittany has the best veiw at her farm. She showed me the wild goats on the hills in the morning. They were having a morning graze. Unfortunately she couldn't take a picture of her horses, Blueganian and Lady Jane. She also couldn't take a picture of her pet sheep Fugde, Dolly or Lusie. I had the best time at Brittany's farm. I would go back there anytime. thankyou for inviting me.


by Terry
Brittany
6h

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey
looks like u had a blast at brittanys i hope you had alot of fun.
i hope the wild goates didnt see you(they might have wanted to eat you)
anyway goodbye trry cant wait to see your next vist cya
from teigan
6H

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey

Did you have fun at Brittany's house cause it look likeed you did

see ya Carmen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home