Monday, June 05, 2006

Teigan's house















Hi again,
wow i had so much fun at Teigan's house we played on the computer and i went on to the internet and talked to many of my friends on msn!!! I went on my blog and looked at all the fun things i have done at everyones houses,i also have a favourite football team now it's the roosters(i think thats Teigan's favourite team to)!!!I also tried on Teigan's new sunglasses and there cool but there a bit big for me!!!o im so tired now from doing all the typing on the computer and running around in her street i think ill go to bed goodnight everyone i can't wait to talk to you again

from Terry

Teigan
6H










8 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

terry

i had heaps of fun when you came over my house cant wait to hear more about your adventures

from teigan 6H

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Terry,

I met Mrs. Dawson yesterday and she told me about your cool blog. I like the way all the students share their favourite things with you. You're one lucky bear.

Keep up the great writing!

Tom March

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the rooster's stuff Teigan

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey

Did you have fun

Carmen

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice terry

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i go for the roosters teigan and they are a coll team.

Carmen

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go the rooster s terry and how are they going their blazing aren't they

Ryan

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go terry you picked a good team
hoped you had fun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home