Monday, May 22, 2006

Trip to Canberra

You won't believe this! I have been to our Nation's Capital - Canberra.




This is me on the bus










I went with all my friends in Year 5 and saw lots of places. My favourite was Parliament House where I pretended I was the Prime Minister of Australia and made lots of decisions like free ice cream for everyone.

I really liked the National Museum and looking at the old toys.


Thank you Year 5 for a great trip.
If any other classes want to take me with them on excursions you know where to find me.

Terry

11 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you have fun in canberra.

carmen 6h

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that free ice cream for you or me cause i want some

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you have fun is canberra

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went there last year

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went there last year to terry

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow terry looks like you had alot of fun

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want Terry for prime minister.

Mark 6H

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Terry said...

Do You think people will vote for me?

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also want Terry as a prime minster to

Carmen 6H

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Terry

Do u think that you would be a good Prime Minster.

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU WOULD REPLACE JOHN HOWARD ANY DAY TERRY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home