Friday, June 02, 2006

Hi Everyone, It's me Terry again. Gee I have been on some great adventures lately. I have met soooooooo many lovely people in all the families that I have visited. This morning I finally made it back to Mount Terry Primary School. When I arrived my little sister Teresa was there waiting for me. She has missed me so much. Teresa couldn't wait to hear about all the wonderful things that I have been doing. "What did you say Teresa.... You want to go on some adventures too???"
Teresa thinks she will enjoy visiting other families at Mount Terry ( I really think she is a bit jealous that I get to do all the fun stuff).

I think I will send her with Teraya and Erinn first. Those two girls love to have fun.
"Have a great time Teresa!!!"

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Terry

You cant wait to go to Italy is it going to be fun over there??????


Carmen 6H

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey terry,i didn't know you had a sister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home